lunes, 27 de septiembre de 2010

my commitment, challenges action dreams and PURPOSE.


MY DREAMS
I dream of a land where respect and truth is my flag. where people dont just be but "co-be or inter be" since we all need each other, where an ant is just as important as a person. where mother earth is intrinsically present in our state of consciousness, where there is no competition only cooperation. where who you are doesnt matter as long as it contributes to the mosaic collective beauty, where power is not measured, where love is the most purest value, where justice is the main course of a meal that is served cooked with love and shared by all.

MY COMMITMENT

I want to learn the ways of the warrior in order to come back to my country and create links with this program and my own where social justice is linked to spiritual fullfillment and a true bonding experience with communities towards more dignified enviornments that are not imposed by people who are not from the community but proposed shared and co designed, where art and architecture becomes an opportunity for action, friendship peace and a catalyst for HOPE.

I commit as well to becoming a better version of myself, to remember always my experience, my people my friends my dream weavers and catchers, to honour the path and the steps of the people that come my way and honour the knowledge given to me as a present as a guide as a lovely piece of chocolate cake that should be eaten slowly in good company, shared and digested.
to constantly work against my ego and let it slide away and smile at me from another place, at peace and seperate from my being so i can walk hand in hand with others towards all of that which brings light.


My CHALLENGES

ALL personal mostly internal mosters that dissapoint or make myself doubt, but always pushable always cracks in them. All of us have our own demons, frustrations and baggage, i need to shed most of them still and it is a constant unpacking of things things things in the literal and metaphore state.
also indiferrence of others towards the better world.

MY ACTION

Im currently a facilitator for the GENERATION WAKING UP movement, a child project of Awakening the dreamer, changing the dream in puebla, mexico. I am committed to volunteer work that brings forth a thriving just and sustainiable world through personal and spiritual healing and co being. Besides giving "wake-up experiences" which is a multisensorial conference group of dinamic events towards sustainibility, I am currently working on a project called PUEBLA CIUDAD MURAL (puebla, mural city) www.pueblaciudadmural.wordpress.com and pueblaciudadmural.blogspot.com
this project aims to diginify the facades of 52 residential buildings that are currently falling apart due to economic devestatrion in a much needed area of my home town in the neighborhood of Xanenetla. Through muralism as a tool, we will work along side the community of xanentela in the design of murlas that will reflect and communicate their personal history as families and as a community as well as unique group dinamic towards a more peacful enviornment through the mural development and creative workshops that will include : storytelling towards creative tourim and tourist guides, eco techniques with nopal or cactus, generation waking up experience,painting for children, dance and paint warkshop and mural history among others.



MY PURPOSE

love. use my creative mind and energy towards giving love in an unselfish way and channeling the creativity towards a collective effort where there are no egos or people who are better off than others, just beauty in the effort and beauty in the conclusion of it all.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario